In this article, I’d like to give you a review of Unity Network. In this review, you will learn the answers to:
- What is Unity Network?
- Are Unity Network’s products any good? And
- Is Unity Network a good opportunity for you?
I know that there are a lot of scams online. That’s why I will be reviewing Unity Network conservatively and as a natural skeptic. In this way, I hope that I’ll help you protect your money.
So, what is Unity Network?
I’ve been a member of Unity Network since June 2017 and for five months, I’ve become more familiar with the company. At the most basic level, there are three things you need to know about it.
First is that Unity Network is an online training program on how to make money online. Second, it has an affiliate program. And third, it was created by Eduard Reformina.
Now, we will discuss each one in more detail.
First, Unity Network is an Online Training Program in the How to Make Money Online market.
On the internet, there are a lot of products being sold like books, clothes, gadgets, etc. Now, there is a class of products sold online called Digital and Information Products. Examples of these are ebooks, podcasts, online courses, etc. These products have no physical aspects and these are just files stored online. Some of these digital and information products fall under the “How to” industry. Here are some examples:
In the “Health and Fitness – How to” market:
In the “Pregnancy and Parenting – How to” market:
In the “Dating and Relationship – How to” market:
Now, where does Unity Network belongs here? Unity Network is in the “Make Money Online – How To” market.
The second thing you should know about Unity Network is that it has an Affiliate Program. An affiliate program is a common marketing strategy for most online businesses. It means that the members or customers can promote a specific product and can earn from it as well. If you are a member of Unity Network and you decide to promote it, you can earn an “affiliate commission.”
In the online marketing world, affiliate marketing is a common practice. For example, Amazon.com is the largest internet-based store of books, electronics, furniture, and other physical and digital products. And Amazon will give their affiliates a percentage of the profit if they are able to promote and sell Amazon’s products.
Locally, best-selling author, entrepreneur, Catholic lay preacher and minister Bo Sanchez also has an affiliate program for his Truly Rich Club (TRC). If you become an affiliate of TRC, you can earn from his other works on the internet.
In the online marketing world, affiliate marketing is just a way to distribute products online. After all, it’s just fair to give a share of the profit to the people who promote your products. So Unity Network has an affiliate program, that’s why you can see people promoting it as well.
The third thing you need to know is that Unity Network was created by Eduard Reformina.
Coach Eduard is one of the top internet marketers I’ve seen here in the Philippines and I’ve followed his works for the past five months already. He’s a guy that I highly respect because he has a reputation for delivering great value and service to his customers.
I have known that he came from very humble beginnings. He wasn’t born rich and he didn’t even finish college, but he found success on the internet through hard work and perseverance.
Coach Eduard sometimes commits slight errors in grammar, spelling, and pronunciation, but he is a real expert and professional when it comes to internet marketing and making money online. He is a guy to trust and you can learn a lot from him.
Are Unity Network’s products any good?
Their primary product is called the Ascending Profit System or APS. Its main contents are the 10 training videos called 10 Step Training, each video lasting about 20 to 30 minutes. The videos are all in “Taglish” and talk about the fundamentals of entrepreneurship and how you can start earning P1,000, P2,000, P7,000, and P11,000 in commissions. Basically, if you will make this product a course in college, it would be aptly named “Internet Marketing 101.” All of the internet marketing basics are being taught inside Ascending Profit System, particularly in the 10 Step Training.
When you buy the product, you will also be granted several bonuses aside from the 10 Step Training.
- 1 On 1 Coaching – You have a personal 1-on-1 coach that will answer all of your questions and will guide you in doing this business.
- Done For You System – Eduard Reformina will let you use the online business system that he made. He spent multiple millions in making this system, but this will be included as a benefit if you will partner with him.
- Payment and Fulfillment System – This system will automate the product fulfillment, payment processing, and customer service aspects of your business. You can just relax because you will not need to worry about those aspects of your business.
- Sales Team – You can leverage Unity Network’s sales team. They will help you in closing sales in your business.
- 30-Day Traffic Implementation Program or 30 T.I.P. – You will have access to Unity Network’s 30-Day Traffic Implementation Program. In this training program, you will learn how and where to find customers.
Furthermore, Eduard Reformina is very confident that his system and training program will work for you. That’s why he’s willing to offer a P5,000.00 Implementation Guarantee. He will pay you P5,000.00 if you don’t earn in 45 days. Now, this is not your typical guarantee and Coach Eduard wouldn’t want anybody to take advantage of this, that’s why he made some rules:
- Rule #1 – You need to study the 10 Step Training and you should do all assignments included in the training.
- Rule #2 – You need to apply all that was taught in the 30 T.I.P.
- Rule #3 – If you didn’t apply all the steps you need to do in the training or you didn’t do all the assignments, the guarantee will be forfeited.
That’s why it’s called Implementation Guarantee. Is that fair enough?
Currently, the Ascending Profit System, which is composed of the 10 Step Training, 30 T.I.P., 1 On 1 Coaching, Sales Team and the Done For You System, costs P2,990.00 in total. Given the content, as well as the bonuses, my personal rating for this is 5 out of 5 stars. It is a good training product to jumpstart your online business.
Is Unity Network a good opportunity for you?
I will give you three things to think about before you purchase the Ascending Profit System and join Unity Network.
1. This is a business, not a passive investment.
I am often asked the question “will I earn from that?” This is a good question to ask if you’re investing in stocks, bonds, mutual funds, and other passive investments because you’ll be able to know the risks associated with these types of investments. But when it comes to business, the question you should ask is “what should I do to earn?” In business, there is effort involved. You will need to develop and practice specific skills because you are building a business. That’s the difference, this is a business, not a passive investment.
Now in the case of Unity Network, you should learn the following:
- How to build a website.
- How to create an effective follow-up system.
- How to generate traffic to your website.
- How to create a compelling sales message.
- And many more.
These are the things you will learn inside Unity Network.
If you purchase APS and you watch the training videos, you apply the lessons consistently, you take time to practice, you use the tools, and you do your homework… then YES, you will make money.
But if you watch the videos and you didn’t apply the learnings inside them, or you didn’t make any effort at all, then definitely NO, you will not earn money.
So the answer to the question “will I earn from that?” is that it depends on the effort that you are making.
2. The minimum resources.
At the minimum, these are the things that you should have before you venture into an online business:
- Personal computer or laptop. – Not necessarily a high-end one, as long as it can play videos and run basic office applications like Word and Excel then that’s fine. Take note that it is not recommended to run an online business using only a smartphone or a tablet computer.
- Good internet connection. – You need at least 1 Mbps or as long as it can stream videos continuously. Do NOT rely on office internet or internet shops because these are restrictive in terms of the websites you can access and the software you can install.
- Time commitment of at least 10 hours per week for the next 6 months. – You need time commitment to learn and build your business. You can build this business anytime, even part-time, as long as you’re committed to learn and do it consistently. To get real momentum, the minimum time commitment is 10 hours per week.
Now, you may ask how long does it take to make money online? It’s possible that within the month you’ll earn your first income. But in most cases, it takes 3 to 6 months depending on the learning speeds of new online marketers. You need to respect and acknowledge the process of building your online business and you need to focus first on the learnings.
3. Your goals.
Why do you want to build an online business? Is it to provide for your family? Do you want to quit your job? Do you want to spend more time with your family? Or, are you too stressed out in your job and you want a change of environment? Ask yourself this, what positive change in your life will you experience if you earn an extra P20,000, P50,000, or even P100,000 online every month? What will change? Always remember the answer that you are thinking right now because that is what will motivate you to overcome the obstacles of building a business.
My parting thoughts with you is that if you want to have financial freedom and time freedom as well, you can achieve this through an online business. Joining Unity Network, and purchasing the Ascending Profit System, is a great way to start.
(For full transparency: When you purchase the Ascending Profit System through the link above, I will earn P1,000.)